Monday, December 1, 2008

About Me


This is me- Morgan, a mother of a 7 year old, 5 year old, 4 year old, 2 year old, and and an infant. And yes, I am a very busy mom!


I love sharing some of the fun things my children and I do together. I started compiling ideas from magazines and books when I was a young teen, and stock-piled various art supplies just waiting for the day when I would become a mom. Now that my kids are old enough to make crafts, I have the privilege of making projects with them! On this blog, you will find some of the fun things my family does together, as well as tips for making mommyhood easier.

You will also find various c-section information here. I write from my own experience as a woman who had 5 c-sections in 6 1/2 years.

There is an overwhelming amount of information on the net to tell you why you shouldn't have a c-section, but hardly anything out there to help the women that do have to have one. I initially started blogging in hopes of helping other women that are facing a c-section. This blog is not a platform for arguing whether women should or should not have a c-section (or VBAC), but rather to empower the women that are already facing a cesarean. I want to help them have ideas on how to make the best out of the situation.

Since first starting my blogging adventure in 2008, I have made it my goal to post information that is helpful to all moms. I love sharing information and tips that I have learned from my experience as a mother of 5 as well as the ideas I have received from my friends.

Thanks for visiting Adventures in Diapering! If you have any questions or have ideas on topics you would like to see featured, please feel free to e-mail me.

My 4 little ones at Christmastime 2008


*For the record, I'm not a doctor, nor do I claim to be an expert. When making a medical decision for you, your baby, or someone else, please consult your own medical provider for advice.