Thursday, December 10, 2009

Sabrina's 6th. C-Section Birth

Over the past year, I have encountered many women that have had 4 or more c-sections.  Hearing their stories has been a huge encouragement to me as I am now pregnant and anticipating my 5th. c-section next Spring.

Today I would like to tell you about one of those women, Sabrina, who recently had her 6th. c-section.  Sabrina gave birth to her sixth child on December 1st this year.  Although her fifth c-section was only 13 1/2 months prior, she had no problems with her newest baby's birth.  She even feels that her sixth was the best cesarean she's had!  You can find Sabrina's 6th. c-section birth story and birth photos on her blog.  Hopefully you'll find her story as encouraging as I did.


4 comments:

  1. MY MIL had four c sections. ANd that was back in the 80s and 90s.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for introducing Sabrina. I will get over to her blog soon. I still love the birth stories!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for bring this story of Sabrina, a brave mom!!! Congratulations for her and her family. It is really encouraging to read about this stories, specially for me as I have 5 kids all born by c-section, and not now but may be soon if God wants, I will get strong enough to have another baby. I´d really love.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have had 5 csections with no problems at all.My doc didn't want to tie my tubes because of my ability to heal so well.You just have to have faith in yourself,your partner and whom ever or whatever you believe in.Oh and trusting your doc helps too

    ReplyDelete

Have something to say? Leave your comment here.

And just so you know, all spammer comments will be deleted.