Thursday, December 3, 2009

Snowmen Handprint Ornaments

imgres.jpeg

Here's a cool keepsake idea I came across recently. I found this idea while googling ideas for homemade Christmas gifts. They're snowmen hand print ornaments that you make with your kids. After coming across this idea on the web, I bought shatterproof ornament balls in 4 packs at Hobby Lobby when they were 50% off. I purchased enough packs of them to do one hand print ball per child for each set of grandparents, as well as a set for our family's tree. It was a super easy and super inexpensive gift to make! If you'd like to make these ornaments with your kids, you can find the instructions on Living a Better Life.


You can find other great homemade ornament ideas on One Pretty Thing.

6 comments:

  1. I have those on my tree! My sister did each of my kids on a blue one and they are so precious & great Christmas keepsakes. My lil man was only about a year old and didn't want to hold the ornament with his hand so we did the feet too..lol! ;)

    Link to mine: http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f136/butterflygirlms/Family%20Photos/HandSnowmen.jpg

    Happy Holidays!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, those are awesome!!! I just checked out the directions on that site and it looks super easy. I also love the poem she wrote out! This is the perfect gift for family members!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am continuously amazed at your craftiness! :)

    ReplyDelete

Have something to say? Leave your comment here.

And just so you know, all spammer comments will be deleted.