Thursday, April 18, 2013

Johnson County, Kansas Birth Photographer


Hi Blogging Friends!   I started Adventures in Diapering in 2008 as a way to help ease the fears of women facing a c-section.  I've recently started a new blog through my photography business, Morgan Lang Photography.  With my love for birth, children, and photography, I've began to offer Birth Story Photography to Olathe, Lenexa, Overland Park, Leawood, Shawnee,  and Lawrence in the Kansas City Metro area .  I'm excited to see where God leads me in this next journey and how I can bless others by telling their birth story through documentary photography.

If you're interested in learning more about birth photography and why someone would want to have a photographer at their baby's birth, or perhaps you live in the Johnson County, KS area and are interested in this service, you can learn more at: Morgan Lang Photography.  You can also follow my portrait photography on Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/MorganLangPhotography.

Thanks for following me through my Adventures in Diapering journey and come visit me on Facebook!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Leave your comment here.

And just so you know, all spammer comments will be deleted.