Thursday, January 12, 2017

2017 UPDATE

In 2015 I had my 6th. baby and 6th. c-section!  For the first time I was able to have skin-to-skin in the operating room and it was wonderful being able to hold my baby close so quickly after birth.  I also had a clear drape.  You can read more about his birth story here

Skin-to-skin in the OR

This picture of my baby was captured by my husband as he photographed THROUGH a clear drape during my c-section!  
I'm now a mom of a baby, 1st. grader, tweens, and even a teenager!  Life has changed a lot the past few years and I've enjoyed every stage of the kids growing up.  



This summer I'll celebrate 4 years as a birth photographer!  



Last year I started blogging on Kansas City birth centers/hospitals as well as begin writing on c-sections again.  Visit my website to learn more!  

Here's one of my favorite birth images from 2016.



Morgan




No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Leave your comment here.

And just so you know, all spammer comments will be deleted.